Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Life at 31 weeks pregnant



Where have the past 31 weeks gone? Everyone is saying, "Wow! You're pregnancy has gone by so fast!" and I think, "That's because you're not the pregnant one."
But actually it has gone by pretty darn quickly and except the first three months of morning sickness, which dragged on forever, the rest has been fairly pleasant too. Since this is my last pregnancy (my husband made me promise) I've been trying to enjoy it, but already having two kids and a teaching job keeps me a little too busy to think about much else for long. I'm now at the big round belly point in my pregnancy so I definitely think about this little guy every time I try to bend over, put my socks on, or roll over in bed. I often wonder about the women you see on those "I didn't know I was pregnant" shows. What else could this be? Too much pizza? A tumor? How couldn't you know you were pregnant?
I'm really starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now though. Our baby boy will arrive in two months (or less) and I can't wait to see him. What will he look like? Emily and Mason are just about as opposite, in looks (brown hair & eyes, vs. blonde hair & blue eyes) and personalities (sensitive & creative vs. playful & rowdy), as siblings can get so I wonder what the third Hurd will turn out to be like.





???????????????????????????













Here's what www.morphthing.com came up with for our new baby. Ha!

(Note: The photo's not showing up now. I'll try again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment