Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Daddy!


Today is my dear husband's birthday so I had to give him a little shout out on the family fanatic blog.


This morning as the kids argued over who got to say happy birthday to daddy first, I thought about how much has changed since the first time I celebrated Mike's birthday with him nine years ago. Two (and half) kids and lots of responsibilities make the birthday parties a little less exciting than they were back then, but we still manage to enjoy ourselves and we're still celebrating together, which is all that matters in the long run. Most of all, I look forward to celebrating lots more birthdays together. We love you lots Daddy! Happy birthday!

Here's an ode to you on your special day:

Rose are red,
Violets are blue,
You're sure getting old,
But we still love you.

-With love from your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment