Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Favorite Foodie Websites

If you're always on the look out for new recipe ideas and overall inspiration in the kitchen, here are some great online resources. These websites offer a ton of ideas and are pretty fun to check out.

Food Network I've got to admit that I'm a Food Network junkie. I go to their website to search for recipes all the time. They have some easy-to-use features when it comes to searching for recipes based on the ingredients you have and it's also fun to look up recipes from your favorite F.N. chefs.

Epicurious This website, which is partnered with Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines, boasts to that it has over 100,000 recipes.

Martha Stewart Love her or hate her, she has a beautiful website (of course) and lots of great recipes. I don't make her recipes as often as I do the Food Network recipes, but I like getting ideas from Martha anyway.

Chow This website is a fairly new find for me but it's an interesting one to check out. It has helpful tips and even a restaurant review section for cities all over the country. Click here for the Portland area restaurants.

Cooking For Your Family This is a chat room on Babycenter.com (which is a great websites for parents) that I like to check out pretty often. Lots of parents share recipes ideas and ask questions about cooking.

All Recipes Overall a good resources for simple recipes for the everyday home cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment