Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Infantino sling recall

Have you heard about the recall of one million baby slings made by Infantino?


There were three reported infant deaths due to suffocation in these slings in 2009. How sad and scary! As a mother of a newborn, I can imagine how devastating an accident like that would be, so I wrote an article to get the word out about the recall and about being very careful using baby slings.

I used a sling quite a bit with baby #2 since his big sister was only 2 when he was born and I needed my hands free to help her often. I haven't used a sling yet with baby Ryan and now I feel nervous about using one. In my article there is a link I found with tips and a diagram about proper use of a baby sling.


Here's the link to my article : http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-34503-Portland-Early-Childhood-Parenting-Examiner~y2010m3d25-Infant-death-leads-to-baby-sling-recall

No comments:

Post a Comment