Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Biggest Loser Challenge - Week 3

As I completed my second week of my weight loss challenge, inspired by the show The Biggest Loser, I was not very happy with my progress.

This week's report: 1 lb. lost, only two days of exercise.

My goal is that when I report for the next week of my challenge I will have lost at least 3 pounds. I can do it! I can do it! (That's my new mantra.)

I watched my daughter participate in the jog-a-thon for her school yesterday and she happily and easily ran 6 laps (1.5 miles) in under 20 minutes. She is my inspiration this week. I want to be able to go out and run with ease like she does.


I'm going to finish this post quickly so I can go workout right now since I have a few minutes of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment