I follow a cute blog called Simply Stacie and she is doing this 30 day meme. I thought, what the heck? It'll give me something to write about for the next month anyway, right? Each day has a different topic.
- Day 1 – your favorite song
- Day 2 – your favorite movie
- Day 3 – your favorite television program
- Day 4 – your favorite book
- Day 5 – your favorite quote
- Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things
- Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy
- Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad
- Day 9 – a photo you took
- Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
- Day 11 – a photo of you recently
- Day 12 – something you are OCD about
- Day 13 – a fictional book
- Day 14 – a non-fictional book
- Day 15 – your dream house
- Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
- Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding
- Day 19 – a talent of yours
- Day 20 – a hobby of yours
- Day 21 – a recipe
- Day 22 – a website
- Day 23 – a youtube video
- Day 24 – where I live
- Day 25 – your day, in great detail
- Day 26 – your week, in great detail
- Day 27 – my worst habit
- Day 28 – what’s in my handbag/purse
- Day 29 – hopes,dreams, plans for the next 365 days
- Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year
Let's see if I can keep it up. Here goes Day 1!
My favorite song: Make Me Whole, by Amel Larrieux. Here's a link to the lyrics.
My husband and I danced to this song at our wedding and it brings back warm fuzzy memories.
It's hard to pick a truly favorite song; it depends on my mood but this one is a song that I love.