Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

All About Me in 30 Days - Day 3 & 4

Okay, I'm already behind on my All About Me in 30 Days meme. No surprise there.

Day 3 asks what my favorite t.v. program is. That leads me to the other post I'm behind on: The Biggest Loser Challenge.

The Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows and I started my own weight loss challenge. I've only lost 1 lb. in the past two weeks so I haven't been feeling inspired to write about it. I'm hoping that next week I will have better news to report when I write about The Biggest Loser Challenge Week 6.

My other favorite t.v. program used to be Grey's Anatomy (which I still enjoy) but has been usurped by Parenthood.

Day 4 asks what is my favorite book. My all-time favorite book, which I would highly recommend is Jane Eyre by Charolette Bronte.

No comments:

Post a Comment