Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Meal Planning

I'm stumped. I usually do my grocery shopping on Fridays, but I didn't go today. I'm determined to have a weekly meal plan before I do my shopping for next week. The only problem is that I can't decide what should be on the menu for the whole week.

I have three dinner meals planned: tacos, spaghetti & meatballs, and stir-fry & salad rolls (trying a new recipe).

Any suggestions? Do you plan your meals in advance? I'm in desperate need of some meal ideas or we'll be having top ramen and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner the rest of the week - the kids wouldn't complain, I guess. I also need to plan for breakfast and lunch too. Arrgh! Help!

Please post comments if you have any suggestions about meal planning in general or any meal ideas. I usually have lots of ideas but I think that new mommy brain has taken over. I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks!

P.S. I found a blog with a really cute meal planner form. Check it out and download it for free. Future Girl Meal Planner

1 comment:

jessjess77 said...

We don't plan specific meals for certain days, like I don't say Monday is this and Tuesday is that...we usually just make sure we have the makings for X number of meals (usually 14 dinners as we shop every 2 weeks) and then just decide from there what we feel like each day.

Post a Comment